Hours: 30+ hours per week
Shifts: NOC (8, 10, and 12 shifts available)
Schedule: flexible scheduling
Mirabella Portland has a job opening for a Registered Nurse (RN) We offer a flexible a schedule for a very reputable company. New grads welcome to apply. Great opportunity for mentorship.
Who We Are: Mirabella Portland (MBP) is a not for profit Continuing Care Retirement Community located in the heart of the SW Waterfront. Our residents enjoy the beautiful homelike atmosphere and have the finest amenities available right in their own community. Opened in 2011, MBP offers a fitness center complete with a gym and pool as well as three separate restaurants. We are committed to excellence in our industry through the work of experienced and educated staff and directors, enhanced by resident involvement.
• discounted TriMet passes (MBP is next to TriMet station & OHSU),
• Scholarship Opportunities,
• 6% pension plan,
• 401(k) with 4% match,
• Accrued vacation pay available to use within the 1st year of employment,
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance,
• Educational assistance, flexible spending account, and 401(k) matching retirement plan,
• Access to the in-house fitness center and pool,
• Paid holidays,
• Sick time.
• Certification by the Oregon State Board of Nursing as an RN or LPN
• Must be state licensed within four months of hire.
• Must have first aid card and be CPR certified within the first year of employment.
• Must maintain current knowledge of computer systems.
• Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.