Apply Today! Click on the Online Application link at the bottom of this ad
In-Home Care CNA
Mirabella Seattle has several openings for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to work in our In-Home Care dept. You will be assigned to an Independent Living resident residing at Mirabella. You will provide home care assistance to our seniors. We have various schedules and shifts available.
- Assist clients with daily living activities
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to your manager
- Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
We offer a beautiful work environment in downtown Seattle, incredible residents and coworkers, competitive wages and shift differentials. Our benefit package includes 100% employer-paid health insurance and paid-time off (based on hours worked), employer-matched 401(k), discounted meals, subsidized ORCA bus pass or garage parking, free tuition, and free use of a pool and fitness center.
- Previous experience in personal patient care
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Nursing Assistant Certification
Apply today and make a positive and meaningful difference in a senior's life!