Saratoga Retirement Community (SRC) is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) located on 37 picturesque acres in Saratoga, California. Residents enjoy comfortable, carefree lifestyles in private, pet-friendly apartment or cottage homes, where they have the security of knowing a comprehensive continuum of care is available on campus, should their health care needs change.
Provides high quality, caring service to SRC Health Care Center residents and their guests at scheduled meals and special events. Assures that all food and beverage items served to residents are healthful and of good quality, and that all residents who are on restricted or prescribed diets receive food and beverages that conform to their dietary needs.
· Must have a passion for service and strong commitment to caring for seniors
· Must have prior experience in a food service or nutritional services role
· Must have a strong customer-service focus and pleasant demeanor
· Must be able to read, write, and speak English in a manner sufficient to perform all job functions
· Must be able to work in moderate to heavy physical conditions
This may involve heavy lifting and carrying of over 50 lbs, being on feet most of the time, walking, bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching and handling, pushing and pulling of carts and racks, overhead and circular repetitive motion and some exposure to uncomfortable temperatures or odors.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at SRC!