The Sous Chef will assume support training and staff development of kitchen team. The Sous Chef will work closely with the Executive Chef and Dining Services Director to procure every item needed to generate the daily menu is in the facility, and ready to use. The Chef will ensure that all kitchen equipment is well-maintained and in good repair, and that the high standards of cleanliness and sanitation are maintained in the kitchen at all times. Enjoy working to a high standard and supporting team.
SRC offers a robust benefit plan to eligible staff which includes medical, dental and life insurance, deductible reimbursement plan, educational assistance, flexible spending accounts, 403b retirement account with employer matching, commuter benefit plan, etc.
SRC promotes the core values of Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Stewardship and Compassion in all of our endeavors, and strongly believes in supporting a work-life balance for all of our staff.
• Must have at least 3 years of cooking experience, including at least 1 year as Sous Chef.
• Must have experience in a high production kitchen with quality standards in preparation, presentation, and execution
• Must be able to initiate and monitor strict health care diet requirements, county and federal regulations as well as best practices for food safety.
• Must have ability to create detailed menus with accurate descriptions.
• Must understand roasting, sautéing, and braising, and other cooking techniques.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at SRC!